GABS (Great Australian Beer SpecTAPular) is returning to Melbourne in 2019.
Renowned as one of the world’s leading beer festivals, GABS brings together the best breweries from Australia and New Zealand to rethink and celebrate the way we drink craft beer and cider. The event offers 170 unique craft beers and ciders that are made specifically for GABS.
Although Vietnamese pho, donuts, wine, hemp, popcorn, and green ants (yes you read that right) aren’t the first thing you think of when you think great craft beers and ciders, they are just a few of the ingredients mixed into this years brews. With brewers teaming up with teahouses, gin distilleries and even an American BBQ Smokehouse, GABS 2019 is set to be a wild and tasty year.
There will also be a vast range of activities on offer, including:
– Little Creatures House Of Fun, where attendees can tackle vintage card games, crazy mini golf and hay bale bowling.
– The Balta Tiñata, a giant beer can piniata that will have punters swinging for glory.
– BentSpoke’s Roller Racing Derby, elevating your heart rate with static bike races.
– A competitive scavenger hunt hosted by the Mountain Goat Trail.
– The Biggie Bar from Feral Brewing Co. with live DJ’s and burgers.
– A silent disco hosted by Stomping Ground, bringing a neon boom box truck to set the vibe.
– An epic selection of food trucks and favourite local eateries.
Royal Exhibition Building, Carlton Friday 17th – Sunday 19thMay 2019