For one week only, some of Melbourne’s best retailers and there’s something for everyone. Grab a burger for $1 from Mr Burger, 6c juices from Greene Street Juices , heck you can even get 7c Happy Socks.
The Happy Tappers pop-up will be at Melbourne’s iconic State Library precinct next week and NAB will be running the show showcasing their recently launched Tap n’ Pay technology on Android phones. If you’re a NAB customer and Android user, great! If not, don’t worry about it. They will have phones and topped up accounts for you to trial the tech and take advantage of the delicious deals on site.
The pop up details are as follows:
- Monday 11th April – 10 cent tapas (Bar Lourihna). Including a meet and greet and how-to session with chef sensation, Matt McConnell.
- Tuesday 12th April – 6 cent Greene Street Juices
- Wednesday 13th April – 7 cent Happy Socks
- Thursday 14th April – 1 buck burgers from Mr Burger
- Friday 15th April – 5 cent flowers from Botanics of Melbourne.
When : 11th – 15th April 2016, 11am-2pm daily
Where: Melbourne State Library