Australia’s No.1 Interiors Trade Show, Decor + Design is thrilled to announce an aspirational line up of international and local guest speakers set to present engaging seminars and workshops from July 19 – July 22.
The highly anticipated Australian House & Garden (AH&G) International Seminar Series will focus on “Everyday Luxury” and delve into styling high-end designs through the fundamental aspects of interior design and how designers create their trademark aesthetic. Each speaker will deliver varying opinions and expertise on the topic.
Global powerhouse and Interior Designer Martyn Lawrence Bullard has been announced as this year’s keynote speaker. Bullard is best known for his work with Hollywood’s A-List clientele including Eva Mendes, Cher, Ellen Pompeo and the Kardashians. Martyn promises to provide a unique insight and behind the scenes look, into some of his more exclusive projects.
One of the most successful contestants on The Block and Interior Designer, Deanne Jolly will be hosting an engaging workshop on creating luxury that lasts. Deanne is known for her refreshingly honest personality and prides herself on knowing the market and delivery high quality classic designs.
Trend Futurist at Scarlet Opus (UK) Victoria Redshaw returns by popular demand to deliver her sell out 2019 Macro Trends. Throughout the seminar, Victoria will analyse and provide invaluable advice on the international influences behind each trend and reveal the colours, patterns, materials that dominate room schemes and interior products.
Internationally recognised interior designer Mim Fanning will be joining Australia House and Garden Editor-In-Chief, Lisa Green for an inside look at the work and the inspiration of one of Australia’s premier designers. Mim has spent over 20 years curating a diverse portfolio spanning throughout retail, hospitality and high-end residential. Mim designs spaces that are sophisticated and polished with the results being world class, award winning and timeless.
Decor + Design Event Director, Chris May commented, “This year our International Seminar Series has reached new levels with the incredible global and local talent we have attracted. We are thrilled to welcome and hear from our inspiring guests and hope our visitors gain a great insight into everyday luxury of interior design and trends for 2019.”
The AH&G International Seminar Series full line-up of speakers include:
- Martyn Lawrence Bullard, Multi Award Winning LA based Interior Designer
- Victoria Redshaw, UK Trend Futurist (Scarlet Opus)
- Megan Morton, Sydney Interiors Stylist & Design Influencer
- Deanne Jolly, former The Block contestant and founder of D&D Homes
- Robyn Holt, Former Editor Vogue Living and Design Consultant
- David Flack, Interior Architect
- Greg Natale, Interior Designer
- Mim Fanning, Founder of Mim Design, Award-winning interior designer
- James Treble, Interior Design and Design Consultant
- Charlotte Coote, Interior Designer and owner of Coote & Co
- Jason Grant, Sydney Based Interior Designer
- Frances Conway, Author and Interior Designer
- Crystal Bailey & Mitchell Lindsay, Design Twins
When: 19 ~ 22 July 2018
Where: Melbourne Exhibition Centre – 1 Convention Centre Place, South Wharf VIC, 3003
More information: check their website.