PRIVACY: We are committed to the privacy of your information. We do not, and will not, distribute, disclose or sell any of your personal information to third parties, other than as required by law or as necessary to process a payment.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter. You are providing your information to ErdiGroup Hotel Collection and not to Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Promoter is ErdiGroup Hotel Collection (ABN 58 328 593 784 & 50 693 006 965) of 195 Swanston Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000.
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
WHO CAN ENTER
- This contest is open to all current or new subscribers to the Erdigroup Electronic Mail Marketing Database (and any affiliates marketing databases) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and live in Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland, Tasmania, Western Australia and South Australia. Employees of ErdiGroup Hotel Collection (the Sponsor) its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and internet agencies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Immediate family includes the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply to this competition. If you cannot or will not comply with these Official Rules, you should not participate in the competition. By entering this competition, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error in these Official Rules or the competitions itself. You also agree to be bound by all decisions of the Sponsor or its designees, whose decisions are final and binding.
4. By entering the contest, you agree to release the Competition Entities, Instagram and Facebook and Twitter from all responsibility or liability for damages, losses or injuries of any kind resulting from participation in the Competition or any prize-related activities, if any, or any awarding, possession, use and/or misuse of prize(s), if any, awarded herein. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. You are providing your information to ErdiGroup Hotel Collection and not to Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as at the date of entry in order to be eligible to enter the competition.
- Entrants under 18 years of age must obtain the prior permission of their parent or legal guardian in order to be able to enter. If the competition winner is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
HOW TO ENTER
8. Beginning Wednesday, 16 December 2015 at 12.00pm EST follow the instructions to enter the competition by either;
a) Becoming a new subscriber to receive ErdiGroup electronic mail marketing communication; or
b) Tell us in 25 words or less “Your favourite style tip!”
WHEN TO ENTER
9. The competition commences on Wednesday, 16 December 2015 at 12.00pm EST and concludes on Tuesday, 29 December at 11:00pm EST. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
10. The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter’s database, not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries not received by the Promoter or delays in the delivery of the SMS message due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
12. Entrants may enter as many times as they like but only one prize will be awarded per person.
PRIZE ON OFFER
17. The winner will receive 1 x double pass to So Frenchy So Chic in the Park at Werribee Mansion.
18. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
19. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements. It is the responsibility of the winner to confirm such conditions with the prize supplier or other relevant third parties.
20. The prize will be collected at the door.
21. In the event a winner does not collect the prize, then the entire prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
22. Winners or any travel companions under 18 years of age must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian at all times.
23. Note that the redemption of the prize is subject to availability.
24. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, photos and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law.
25. No substitution or transfer of prize by winner permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the advertised prize is unavailable. All applicable income taxes are the sole responsibility of winner.
26. By entering, entrants and their respective parents or legal guardians release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability or any injuries, loss, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this competition or any prize won
DRAW AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNER
27. The prize winners will be the most creative valid entry submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions that is drawn by a representative of the hotel at 195 Swanston Street, Melbourne, Victoria to be selected at random at 12pm, on Wednesday, 30th December.
28. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with the Promotion.
29. The winner will be notified by telephone or email immediately. The winner will be announced via the official @WeKnowMelbourne Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook accounts
30. No purchase necessary. Buying will not help you win. Your chances of winning without making a purchase are the same as the chances of someone who purchases something. It is illegal to give any advantage to buyers in this competition.
31. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
FURTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
32. Any attempt by an individual to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law. Promoter is not responsible for faulty, incorrect or mis-transcribed phone/e-mail transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the promotion, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may limit a user’s ability to participate in the promotion.
33. Promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify the promotion if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the program; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the program as determined by Sponsor/judging agency/administrator, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and the competition will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to termination. Any damage made to the Site will be the responsibility of the authorised e-mail account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry.
34. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Promoter. Any entries which are suspected of being fraudulent (including those using robotic, automatic, programmed or similar methods of participation) will be disqualified, based on determinations made solely by Promoter. Promoter reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the account holder fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
25. All entries become the property of The Promoter. All opt-in entries will be entered into a database and The Promoter may use the entrant’s names, addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant. By opting-in, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact The Promoter. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to The Promoter.